Thursday, June 23, 2011

...and just like that


It’s over.  Started bleeding yesterday about mid-day; went to the emergency room.  They did an ultrasound but couldn’t really see anything; said my cervix was closed which would not indicate an active miscarriage, but they couldn’t see evidence of a pregnancy, either (they said that’s not uncommon this early).  They did an hcg blood test – results just e-mailed to me – 11.8. 

But when I got home I started bleeding in earnest; have been ever since.  So, I was pregnant for a whopping six days.  Not sure where to go from here.  Not really convinced at the moment that I want to keep doing this.  Have a lot of thinking to do.

14 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so sorry. My heart sank when I read this. It's utterly unfair.

    Lots of love and hugs to you. Take extra special care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn....I'm very sorry, that is really really crappy and a whole lot of other stuff. Please take care and grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this, you will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, so very sorry. This is not fair, not fair at all. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sorry! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts are with you, I'm so sorry this happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry. That really does suck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for this. In my life i am reading about this in a first time.

    Diane Poulson
    Real HCG

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awful, I am so sorry! I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now but I am sending you a hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super crappy and beyond unfair!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just catching up on the blogs now...

    I'm SOOO sorry to hear about your loss. My heart breaks for you. It is truly unfair! While it's a relief to know that you can get pregnant, it's some cruel joke that you get it and then have it taken away.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete