Friday, July 13, 2012

Sitting up (kinda)

Although I admit I never really did Tummy Time with Bumpus (as in, not a structured time each day with a special mat, etc), I have lately been putting him on his stomach here and there to see if he'll roll (rarely) and have been holding him in a sitting up position a lot because he seems to like it. Yesterday I busted out the Bumbo for the first time. I can see how I shouldn't leave him unattended in it; it could topple over at any time. But he does seem to enjoy it!

Yesterday was a better day as my interaction with the hotel was minor - limited only to emailing them that their online registration wasn't working AGAIN. I tried to just put them out of my mind. It falls under the "nothing I can do about it" category.

I can't wait for the event to be over. Just thinking about how stressful it's going to be is so upsetting (although, again, so glad to not be sick to my stomach like last year). I hope in the next two weeks I can cobble up some enthusiasm for it, because right now I just want it to go away and leave me alone. Which is normal for right now; happens every year!

1 comment:

  1. omg that photo of him in the bumbo, his little naked self, is just THE CUTEST thing EVER!!! i love it!

    hang in there... two more weeks and it will be over for another year, for better or worse! (right? i think, if i am understanding things correctly.) when it's making you too nutty, nuzzle your baby! helps me every time!

    ReplyDelete