Thursday, June 18, 2015

Grown-ass Man, part II

So last night I met for coffee with this random guy who was cute and very nice and funny but gave me the standard, "bye, it was nice to meet you," hug at the end of the night, also known as, "this will never happen." And I didn't care, because I knew I was seeing Grown-ass Man again for date #2 tonight.

We met for a very late dinner at an all-night Chinese dive and then went to the aging hipster bar where I had met Craig's List Guy two months before. And we just talked about our attraction for each other and groped each other all night. At one point my bass player walked in as this guy had his hand up my dress. Hi.

Then he walked me to my car and we made out like bandits and he pulled my skirt up and grabbed my ass right there on the deserted Chinatown street and I fucking loved it. 

Now it's 2AM and I'm going to take a cold shower and go to bed. Hello, sexuality, nice to have you back in town again.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing just fine! I love that you are so honest.. and not sugar coating it. 'Grabbed my a** right there' Single moms every where need that honesty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot! Isn't it nice to discover again that hot blooded woman? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! That. Is. Awesome. I'm jealous. And so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete