Monday, March 14, 2016

Final day

Today is the final day of my full time mom extravaganza that began the day Bobby was born, March 24, 2012. Tomorrow Theo starts preschool two afternoons a week for two weeks and then three afternoons a week starting end of March. I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself, quite honestly. I'd like to think I'll do house and cooking projects and focus on the business...but honestly I will probably spend at least a few of those days drinking hot tea while watching documentaries.

Have I earned it? Yes, yes I think I have.

Theo turned two yesterday. Just like the day he was born, the air is full of sweet jasmine and blooming citrus flowers. Spring is springing and everything is alive with promise.

I had my taxes done on Saturday which officially puts my 2015 event to bed. I didn't end up owing...but I can kiss my dreams of a small 1/2 bathroom at the back of the house goodbye for the moment. Not complaining, mind you.

So far the boys sharing a room has been relatively painless. Bedtime has been a little fraught - but I think it would have been anyway at this age for Bobby. There's a lot of bargaining and begging. It's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment