Monday, March 23, 2015

Bobby is three and Theo is one

Here are some shots from our Yellow Submarine party Sunday. My sister and I made this awesome cake & rainbow mini cupcakes:


She made a great pennant:



We had snacks:


I made 60s-Beatle-themed goody bags:


The boys even both wore their party hats:


Theo had his moment in the sun - literally:


...until he was kind of over it:


We had fun with the Yellow Submarine photo prop my sister made:


...and I'm pleased to report I did not go into cardiac arrest from stress


A great time was had by all:


...and I have a date Thursday with The Love Interest. Oh, look, I buried the lead!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like the party went off perfectly!! Glad to hear.

    Yeah for your date!! Hope that goes just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the party was great - and congrats on getting it all done and not dying of stress. :)

    And I can't wait to hear about the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!

    Can't wait to hear about the date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! Have fun Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful party and pictures! So glad everything came together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool!! I am so impressed by the cake and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe theo is 1 already. Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete