Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hormonal Sex Fog

Here are some more cute seasonal photos. I'm just going to post these in lieu of talking about the crazed hormonal 13-year-old boy libido I've had lately which has lead to a lot of Facebook stalking (thank God people can't see how many times you look at their profile-!) but thankfully no acting out. Suffice it to say I know it's all hormones and will pass (same thing happened last time) and when it does I'll be really glad I never breathed a word of this to anyone, since it's stupid and embarrassing and all in my head. I call it a Hormonal Sex Fog. Which, by the way, is also the name of my new band (not). Ok, on to cute kiddie pics of our trip to yet another pumpkin patch today, while I go take a cold shower and try to stop listening to Etta James' "I Just Want to Make Love to You". Ahhhhhhhh!







1 comment:

  1. I am slightly jealous! I wish I could have a hormonal sex fog!

    ReplyDelete